Ultimate Guy and Chick Cars

I have not seen the right answer to this question yet… The Ultimate Guy car is a Jeep Wrangler. But not just any Wrangler, it has to have the bigger engine, only 2 doors, posses a hard and soft top, and be a manual transmission. This is what I drive, and my girlfriend loves it as much as me. It is powerful, it’s a convertible, and it can go pretty much anywhere.

Ultimate guy car… a Volvo, any Volvo! The badge says it all…

An old pickup “picks up” chicks. I bought a good looking 1976 f-250 and man, all the girls I talk to always used to ask me “how’s the truck”, but when I bought my first car (muscle that is) they never did ask me about it. I dunno what it is but there’s just nothing like a pickup.

First off I must say, you are a fool. Even if you think VW is chick cars, they did not go together with Porsche to make cars for men, now maybe if you said Audi I wouldn’t think you’re a complete tool, because VW is the mother company of Audi, so before you say something maybe you should do a bit of research into it instead of looking like an incompetent ass. Also if there was to be a merger it was that of VW buying 47% of Porsche, therefore you are saying Porsche will be a chick car company too then, correct?

Women find that kind of stuff really tacky and uncomfortable. To think they are getting all excited when you pull up to a restaurant in that NSX…they are probably just glad to get out of your car! We don’t want “raw power.” It’s thinking like that that keeps you a SINGLE mature guy instead of a married one…no offense. download macgruber | download shrek forever after

As stated above, the single biggest difference is price. That’s the effect of (usually) higher labor rates at a dealer, as well as their insistence on using only OEM parts, whereas independent shops will use universal parts that do the same job without the same cost. You also would go to a dealer for warranty or recall-related work. canada drugs

I like the color of the cars. I love pink. Cute!!

virility ex

A Mitsubishi Lancer ain’t that bad. Mine is a Mitsubishi Strada Triton. Yes it’s huge, it’s a pick-up. But I guess it’s more manly. Also, friends are free to ride on the back. They find it cool. Bill Bartman