Snake in car

Oh boy, that was a terrible terrible thing to do. I can tell you are still haunted by the memory.

I remember well about 1958 there was a garder snake in our gravel driveway and my mom ran down the driveway in shear terror screaming.

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re getting at . . .

Are you implying we should revive ALL dead threads?

There have been PLENTY of instances where doing so served absolutely no useful purpose

db4690

June 29

Did NOBODY notice that @Nostalgicmusic revived a 7 year old discussion . . . :thinking:

I was only observing that some people are bothered by things that others are not. I’m confident that there are things that upset me which 99% of people could not care less about. The only time I am bothered by a revived dead thread is when I forget to check the date and answer an OP who probably no longer owns the vehicle. Even then I am only bothered that I forgot to check and feel like an idiot. I am a member of an unrelated forum which enforces a 1 year limit. If the Car Talk Community powers that be did something like that it would not bother me at all.

One thing’s clear . . . after 7 years

There’s no way the snake is still in the car

Maybe OP doesn’t even have the car anymore

Therefore, I think it wasn’t useful to revive the discussion

7 YEARS LATER

Nostalgicmusic
2d
Well i can give you some “expert” advise here lol. This actually happened to me. I went out to our carport (in northern AZ) and there was a bullsnake by my car. It literally had a hissy fit and tried to chase me. I grabbed a

That’s a partial cut and paste

I don’t mean to sound offensive, but you ARE the one that revived a 7 year old discussion

I realize it’s sometimes not easy to see that it happened . . . but it did