Name Tommy's 1979 Fiat

Fi-own-ER?

How about Mona or maybe Mona Pisa.
(not Mona Lisa because she isn’t very cute)

IIJ = Imported Italian Junk.

fiat (fix it again tommy)

Gina

Sophie (so-fee), not sure if that’s spelled correctly but sounds like a italian female name.

Fiasco if he’s a boy toy. Fiasca if a ‘bella’.

Damn it still runs???

Ok…

“Blanco Bruja”

DansAm

He should name it “Dorothy” and then change it to “Snot”. So when someone asks, “Is your car named Dorothy?” he can respond, “No, it’s not.” (No, it’s Snot). Snort snort.

how about “top hat”…it implies fancy and good looking…and occasions to use/wear it are not as often as you might like due to mechanical issues/mechanics with boat payments?

Name her Delizioso! I own a 1981 Fiat Spider, white with tan leather. I’ve had her for 21 years and the only problem I ever had was a bad ignition sw. I love my Spider. I dated my wife in this car and now my children (ages 8, 5, &2) love to go for rides. When I’m with a passenger, we cruise and enjoy clear blue skies, alone, I push her hard. Please, this car deserves respect. Anybody who has ever had problems with a Spider never had open communication with the the car.
Frank Polizzi, Chicago, IL

The Italians’ Revenge.

Is this a Spider? Then “Step on It” is appropriate.

Ther goes another 79
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
BUCKS …

Hasta la Pasta

How about Fiona? Fiona Fiat has a ring to it and rolls off the tongue.

Pizza Junk

“Yard Art”

my dad had a FIAT spider I don’t remember the year it was but I don’t think that he named his but it was a beauty until a tornado destroyed it. it was orange with a clear coat finnish.
the car was the only car that had a maual choke. As I remember the back seat was a joke. I think that Tommy should name the car the same name as his wife.

So Tommy went from a fine classic MGTD to a Fiat??? What an idiot. He has just lost three levels of my respect.

Reminds of a line from some old movie, I forget which. “If he’s such a modern boy, why does he drive a car from the OLD COUNTRY”???