George San jose

That is one way to look at it,.
Another way is that he inadvertently confessed that he was unfamiliar with the construction of common lug nuts use by many manufactures including Toyota and called “bull” on another poster who has actual hands on experience with auto repair.

These tantrums became all too frequent near the end, I suspect that it was the medication to blame.

After a really harrowing stop on the four hundred foot runway the pilot mentioned that that was the shortest runway he ever saw. The co-pilot looks out the side window and says “it may be short but it’s about two miles wide.”

2 Likes

Yes best of luck @VDCdriver It’s always a time of concern but these people are very good.

I joke that I have the mark of Zoro now on my stomach. When I woke up I told the nurse I must have made it because this sure doesn’t look like heaven. Then they wheeled me back to my room. I gave myself about a 60% chance but it was no problem.

One of my favorite flying jokes was the grandmother that survived a very rough landing. On the way out the door she asked the pilot “did we land or were we shot down?”

1 Like

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. Those sentiments are much appreciated at this time.
:+1:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, @WheresRick had to make a new profile after he lost a laptop (@Rick_Rugerson I think was the new one). I seem to remember somewhere along the line he mentioned that was getting counseling for his anger and argumentative issues. Even though his love of drum brakes was…unfortunate, he still made for some interesting conversations.

@VDCdriver I’m finally getting an elective surgery completed in 2 weeks too, thankfully mine is low risk and very minor. Good luck with yours.

2 Likes

Good luck with surgeries, @VDCdriver and @pyrolord314. Hope all goes well. Maybe they will let you have a phone or tablet to allow you some entertainment while recovering.

2 Likes

Good morning — best wishes for @VDCdriver, @ok4450, and @pyrolord314.

2 Likes

Maybe, but we don’t know what drugs he took. More likely, the stress of his deteriorating health took a toll on him, and his interactions here reflected that. We can still have fond memories of his better days.