Fuel Economy Screen

Thanks for the support. Hopefully, Nissan will find and offer a solution.

This message is to all of you who tried to help. I got the answer:

The fuel economy screen does not appear if the “Econ” driving mode is selected. There is an Econ screen that appears instead which also tracks fuel economy. Since I always drive in the Econ mode, the fuel economy screen would never appear. Turn off Econ and there it is.

Thanks for the feedback Bill. The fuel economy screen refuses to appear in Econ mode by design? I think you’ve found the definition of “counter-intuitive” :wink:

Anyway, glad you are back on the road with the display you want.

How did you find the answer ? By accident or dealer .

Are you saying that in Eco mode the fuel economy is displayed automatically so the other fuel economy screen would be redundant?

The service dept people really had no clue, but one person in repair area nailed it. So, it was with the help of the dealership that the answer was found.

Not exactly. In Eco mode, fuel economy is displayed, but is just not referred to as the “fuel economy” screen that is talked about in the manual that I was looking for. It has a different look that must be activated separately. The fuel economy screen that I was looking for is easy to find if I am not driving in Eco mode. Hope that is not too confusing.

i have a geen eco button on our civic. never use it.