Cherry bomb extreme

you have it already, so try it. you always can change it if you dont like it. only you will know if you like the sound.

Only after 10pm, and they don’t enforce them anyway.

2 Likes

That has been my experience also the only time I saw it enforced was in a hospital zone.

+1
A few years ago, a newcomer to the neighborhood had a big party–complete with DJ–and the noise was really loud. I finally called the cops around 11 PM, and they did respond, however there was no change in the volume of the music as a result of the cop’s visit. They finally quieted-down just before 1 AM, and–luckily–they haven’t thrown any loud parties since then.

Try living in Flori-duh, no mufflers on motorcycles, tin cans on Pacific rim vehicles, 5000 watt audio systems in Ex-police Crown Vics, good ole boys running lifted diesel trucks, and people driving ten miles below the speed limit in the left lane.
Never use a turn signal but turn on your 4-way flasher when the first raindrop falls.

2 Likes

That is not news to me as I lived in Florida SE Fla SW FLA and the Tampa area for over 15 years before Andrew hit before I moved back to Georgia so I know where you are coming from.

Unless things changed a lot since I lived there you forgot the obnoxious SNOWBIRDS that tell you how they do it up north witch is suposed to be a much better way.

I think it’s the same everywhere. Just less volume of people where I live. Except for the part about the rain
here in MS, people just drive the same speed as they were driving before the torrential downpour began and fly off into the median. No kidding, if it’s raining really hard when I head to work, I’ve come to expect to see a car or two crashed into the cable lane divider thing they installed a few years ago. Maybe they’re commuters from Memphis, though. I’ve noticed the cars with Shelby county tags seem to be the ones that like to maintain 20 mph over the speed limit.

how about all the old people going food shopping on the weekend when they have all week to do it. lived there for 2 years.

1 Like

Space Coast, still living like when Gordon Cooper would be running his Vette down A1A, but with ten times the population.

1 Like

You would be suprised how many old people after retirement find it hard to change their lifestyle till a few years have passed I speak from experience when they retire they keep the same schedule and slowly ease into a more relaxed schedule. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

That would not suprise in he least.

lol, florida is a bit warm for me. but anyways, i took a look at the whole exhaust setup on my car, and i have realized that in addition to the muffler i have a resonator after the cat. i plan to take the resonator out and just put in new pipe from there back, only really keeping the bends. i will put ghe cherry bomb extreme where the muffler should go and hopefully itll be loud!! it has 200 hp, so i assume it should achieve my goal lol

Contact the local politicians in your area and complain if you can’t get the police to address the issue after 10. The pols can’t think of anything they’d rather do than lean on local unelected government officials. They score points and possible votes with the public and there are absolutely no repercussions from the govies. I used to ride in a car pool with a county councilman and he said that was his favorite sport.

Called about 8, really big music noise after 3 hours of mind numbing music, police parked around the corner, walked up to the house, boom boom music shut off after the officer gave them a stern warning I asume. Heard complaining about must have been the jerk neighbor, but there are a few of us. In the non emergency call I said I don’t mind music etc., but this was over db for sanity.

Been there, done that. My ward’s council member contacted the police chief, who told her “well it’s a metro wide problem so we can’t really stop it beyond doing occasional week-long enhanced enforcement,” and she thought that was a great answer.

“Loud” doesn’t necessarily mean sounding “good”. What kind of exhaust sound are you going for?

1 Like

I’ll bet an old Taurus with ‘loud’ mufflers will likely sound like
well, you know.

2 Likes

Extreme! exhaust sound, obviously.

Just being facetious. Is a Cherry Bomb Extreme a chambered muffler or what?

Something like that, looks a lot like a Flowmaster 10.

1 Like