Cherry bomb extreme

Yeah, not what I think of as a ‘Cherry Bomb’:

1 Like

Oh. That’ll be extreme. Looks like a single chamber.

this is how I remember them.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the ole cherry bomb glass pack. Probably not as Extreme!

Obviously doesn’t understand her power to twist arms, or doesn’t think your problem is big enough to work her magic. Vote for the other guy next time.

1 Like

Similar to the Walkers (they were blue) I had on my 361 Plymouth.

i wish i had a nice classic car, but for now a taurus will do. ultimately looking for a good deep sound, but i dont want to spend a lot of money on exhaust. its just a long tube ultimately in my opinion.

You’re probably not going to get that out of a Taurus (unless it’s a 96-99 SHO). It’s not going to sound anything like a V8 Mustang or V8 truck if that’s what you have in mind.

nah i dont expect that lol. but i mean, it is 200 hp…

Wow a whole 200 hp. My beater Camry (260hp) has more than that LOL

Back to the original question “where should I put it?”.
My answer: where the original muffle is located, make it easier to reinstall a stock muffler.
It’s your car, do what you want. I regretted going with Flowmaster 40s, FM60s or stock would have been much more pleasant.

so i put it on, and i love the sound. it has an ok idle, better than before, and at around 3-5,000 rpms it sounds nuts. well for a ford taurus i suppose. can i upload a video of it on here? also, what should i do with the oldcparts? i have an okd muffler and resonator that i dont want, can i sell them?

2 Likes

and hey man, my friend has a 100 hp ranger soooooo at least i beat that haha

How much did you pay for your beater Camry?

Right around $4k all in. It has a few dings but runs well. Bought it from a long time friend.

I’d like to hear it if you figure out how to upload it. Glad you’re happy with it.

Upload it to Youtube and then drop a link in here.

the only thing you might not like is the drone when you get on the highway and drive at a steady speed. I have a f-150 I got for free from a friends son. he put flow masters on it. it sounds great, except on the highway.

ahhhh gotcha. i guess i will find out when i go to the beach this summer. but yeah i will upload it to youtube, bc i tried to upload it from my camera roll but it didnt work

Might not hurt to hang onto those old parts; just in case the local gendarmes get offended on a regular basis and start writing you up.

1 Like