Why can't I join the blog discussions?

Is anybody else having trouble leaving a comment? I’m able to to participate in the general discussions and repairs, but the blogs are giving me problems.

Have you found the post area? sometimes hard to find-Kevin

@kmccune

Yes, I have

I have commented before, but am unable to do so now

@cdaquila

Any ideas?

It doesn’t matter if I use Internet explorer, google, etc. I just can’t leave comments

The function appears to be broken right now.

What blogs? Must be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time.

They’re under ‘blogs’ above.

Oh, yeah, been there a little. Looks like zero comments.

Firefox adblocker and ghostery works for me, but replying to a poster that cant post is kind of confusing.

Can you describe for me what happens when you try? Like, break it down for me like I’m a kid. Does the button not work? Does it give you an error? etc etc. are the rest of you having problems?

@cdaquila

The button works . . . to a degree

If I hit “join the discussion” . . . it takes me down to the bottom of the page. But there’s no “Leave a Comment” box

@cdaquila

As the others have stated, I’ve also noticed that there have been absolutely no comments for a few days now. Therefore, I suspect it’s not just me having the problem.

I think it it is you having a problem, see previous post,as I see new responses at every refresh, install firefox as I have to assume you are using internet explorer http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?f=28&utm_expid=71153379-28.ZuzIY8GHTdmX0QtrDFcQLQ.2&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dfirefox%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dmoz35 I banned internet explorer so long ago, maybe 12 years, I consider IE a virus.

I have the same problem, no visible discussions, no way to add a comment.

I imagine firefox works, but it should work with IE, too.

IE should not be used, you fail to understand the vulnerabilities and potential system wide damage, German government tells public to stop using Internet Explorer http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-57515312-75/german-government-tells-public-to-stop-using-internet-explorer/
Sure that is a year old but I administer security for 40 plus computers and only allow ie for certain websites that require it.

@Barkydog

I understand what you are saying

However . . . I am using google

As for IE . . . tons of people use it

You can’t expect everybody to switch over to Firefox

And you can’t expect everybody to share your opinion

Well I use Mozillia “Thunderbird” and love it,but installed " Firefox" on an older computer and really messed it up,will try to start a blog-Kevin

I don’t see the ability to post comments. I’ll ask my fellow lackey to look into it, as she handles issues on cartalk.com.

@cdaquila

Thanks for your attention. And please thank your fellow lackey

I’ve tried on both Firefox and IE (Don’t use Internet explorer as much, but some sites work a little better on it) no comment box for awhile now