Logout problems

To the website masters.
Lately the site has been repeatedly logging me out. Even sometimes when I’m in the middle of writing a post.

So you can log out any time you want but you can never leave?

Same here

Firefox, no problem here. Curious thing, I go to bookmark for car talk site, I am not logged in, go to recent discussions and I am logged in.

“I go to bookmark for car talk site, I am not logged in, go to recent discussions and I am logged in.”

My experiences recently have been exactly the same as Barkydog, but I am running the latest version of IE 10.

No, Remco, the problem I’m having is that I can be logged in and in the middle of writing a reply when I try to post it and get a “you don’t have permission to do that” notice. When I look up, I discover I’ve been logged out. From there I have to log back in and start over.

This happens spratically, and even after I’ve posted replies on a number of other threads during the same sitting. The site is simply sporatically logging me off.

Normall, I’m logged on whenever I visit the site. It’s a very recent glitch, and very erratic.

My comment was an Eagles hotel california reference. I don’t have a logout problem.

LOL. I missed that entirely.
Goodnight, said the doorman.

I run FF, as well, and have the same thing as Barkydog. Not too problematic, and a few times I actually have to hit the log-in button. Just so long as I don’t have to make multiple accounts to get one to keep me logged in for any amount of time, like I did to get this SN

Mr Mountainbike, I’m sorry to hear about the glitch and the inconvenience. That is a new one, and for anyone else experiencing it - please let me know. @barkydog, I have the same experience. I’ll pass it on. Thank you for keeping an eye on things.

My 2 cents. I’ve never experienced this problem. Using Internet Explorer.