Who needs jack stands?

Not this guy!

9 Likes

Here, hold ma beer!

2 Likes

Hey Ma, git me a beer.

2 Likes

I didn’t think they allowed fixing cars in the street anymore? Tacky, tacky.

It looks like he’s only blocking about half of the street, so maybe they can give him 1/2 a ticket.

2 Likes

probably trying to find that missing wheel cover…

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be the one that told that corn fed ole boy he needed to move his car.

Besides, he’s probably just stealing the converter. Shouldn’t take long at all! :joy:

1 Like

Its gonna hurt when the branch breaks.

1 Like

Gee, what could possibly go wrong? :thinking::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Worse than me using a tree branch and come along to swap 90 hp outboard motor from boat with bad transom to another I guess. :upside_down_face: Amazing his front wheel looks to be off the ground.

… and it looks like there wasn’t any damage to the front bumper.
:smirk:

1 Like

Must be a low rider. He bounced it and tied off the strap at the apex of a good bounce.

“Now that right there is funny…No matter who you are!” (Larry the Cable Guy)

I just have my son, magnetized by his COVID-19 vaccine, climb a tree. The car is attracted to him and stays off the ground.

4 Likes

growing up we had a grumpy old man in our neighborhood that would yell at us because we use to cut through in between his property and a sump instead of walking about a quarter mile around. that Halloween we picked up his volkswagen beetle and put it in between 2 trees. there was 1 inch clearance in the front and 1 inch in the back.

2 Likes

Not quite as extreme, but my brother and 4 or 5 of his friends played a prank on the woman who ran the local youth center. They picked up her car (either a Morris Minor or a Hillman Minx… :thinking:) and placed it on the sidewalk, facing toward traffic. She was reportedly not amused, but she never found out who pranked her.

1 Like

I found out later that same night that one of the guys had a devise that he put up some ones tailpipe. he said it had out of state plates on it. well about 7 the next morning I here this very loud screeching coming down the block. I looked out the window and it was a car with out of state plates going by.

I was in our college’s basketball team. One of the guys had one of the original Mini’s. Most of time, when we would go to a party, we will move his car from one side of the street to the other. When leaving, he would be shocked and we would tell him you have had one too many drinks!

That would be quite a challenge, more likely impossible, to “walk the car sideways” with that miniscule clearance. Six inches clearance front and back is challenging but quite doable. A foot clearance at both ends not a problem. (Been there, done that. :grin:)

1 Like

there was 10 of us. I could be wrong about the 1 inch. it was along time ago. but I know he wasnt driving out.

1 Like