Tires for a 2005 Buick Rendezvous

Needing to replace tires on my 2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL 2wd in the next week

( 225/60/17). I’ve been reading and researching till I’m cross eyed but Can’t find any agreement on brand or model.Every dealer I call seems to recommend another brand tire.I have gotten almost 61K miles on the GoodYear Integrity(OEM), but not crazy about them to replace with same…Any comments thoughts appreciated…Thanks

http://www.tirerack.com/

they’re pretty unbiased when it comes to what tires are best for your vehicle, as they let YOU decide.
If you can swing it, I’d suggest the Goodyear Tripletreads or Michelin Hydroedge. They are pretty pricey($153 and $135 each respectively), but they are rated quite high on their survey for wet, dry and snow traction.

I bought Yokohama Avid Touring tires for my 1998 Regal about a year ago, and they worked out well. They should be available in your size, and are standard touring all-season radials. The Goodyear Integrity tires are passenger all-season radials (a class below) and rate poorly against other, similar tires (see Tire Rack). The dealers you contact recommend whatever makes them the most money. Their recommended tires aren’t bad, but remember that they are in business for themselves, not you.