Help need tires for a 2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL 2wd

Needing to replace tires on my 2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL 2wd in the next week

( 225/60/17). I’ve been reading and researching till I’m cross eyed but Can’t find any agreement on brand or model.Every dealer I call seems to recommend another brand tire.I have gotten almost 61K miles on the GoodYear Integrity(OEM), but not crazy about them to replace with same…Any comments thoughts appreciated…Thanks

I suggest a set of Michelins. I have never had a bad set in all the years I’ve used them. They always wear well and are smooth and quiet. They can be a little pricey so I always get them at Sams Club when I can. Walmart also sells Viva2 tires which are just renamed Goodyear tires. That would be my second choice mainly because of price.

One reason you won’t find agreement on tires is that many good brands and models are out there, no single ‘best’ one. I’ve had good luck with Michelins, Pirellis, and Yokohamas.

Goodyear is also making some fairly good tires; see if Assurance Triple Tred or Comfortred comes in your size. They have been getting very good reviews.

I bought Yokohama Avid Touring S tires for a 2006 Sienna and have been satisfied with them.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=AVID+TOURING-S&partnum=26TR7TOURS&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

If you got 61k miles on a set of tires why would you use anything else?

Everone has their preferences and biases. I’ll add mine.

I’ve been very happy with my Hankooks. Even at speeds over 100 (allegedly).

Avoid Continentals. They’re junk. They don’t roll smooth.

Just be sure to get the proper type of tread for your type of driving. Don’t get summer tires if you’re in a climate that gets rain and snow, and don’t get winter tires if you’re in the sunbelt.