Run your car with water

Hi, My wife saw this on a web site, www.runyourcarwithwater.com and ask me to order the product. would like to know how to tell my wife it will not work. water will ruin the motor, and she keeps bugging me. want to know what click & clack have to say about it.

It is a scam. Run a search on this forum and you will see that this question has been brought up many times in the last few weeks.

tell your wife to dump a couple of gallons of water in the gas tank when her car is running low on fuel.

What is it with people not using the search function?? You get answers to your question much quicker.

Perhaps I’m just frustrated that people actually think that some company with a low-budget website has accomplished what billions of dollars and some of the worlds greatest scientific minds could not.

it’s the pyramid scheme, they have so many people paying the company so they can advertise for them. Sometimes I wish there could be some kind of filter on the new posts where it rejects a post with “water” in the title. Though that might just bring about the other stupid devices that get spammed here like the turbonator or something else.

Simply enter the word “scam” in the search function of this site and you will see all of the many threads on junk like this. Print the responses and show them to your wife, and hopefully she will come to her senses.

I’m curious–Does she also believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy?

Steam engines will even run on bs, if it’s dried first. If it’s fermented, it can be turned into alcohol (which gets much more mpg than water).

Tell your wife to ask herself this question: If this works why isn’t it standard equipment on EVERY new car?

Answer: Because it doesn’t work. It’s a scam. Internal combustion engines will not burn water, no matter what a website says.

Here you go. When you go to the web site and click on “Contact Us” and “About Us” is there a physical address and a phone number? If not, do not even consider doing business with this company. It is that simple. A legitimate company will have contact information more extensive than an e-mail address or a contact form.

The adds I’ve seen run like this: They sell you a jar w/ electrodes, you put water in the jar, the jar is hooked up to the power in your car, the water is changed into hydrogen and oxygen, the hydrogen is pumped into the engine, your fuel economy increases! Does it work?

Hmm, but the adds say this: They sell you a jar w/ electrodes, you put water in the jar, the jar is hooked up to the power in your car, the water is changed into hydrogen and oxygen, the hydrogen is pumped into the engine, your fuel economy increases! Does it work?

I think the OP is a spammer. This is his one and only post.

he is! this late night playing with people. he only comes out at night.