Cars running using water

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE ANWSER. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A CAR RUNNING OFF OF WATER/FUEL ? HERE IS THE WED SITE THAT I’M REFERING TO…http://www.halfwaterhalfgas.com/letterc.php...THINK YOU.

Total Scam…but good luck.

Since you’ve apparently posted before about this scam either you’re a shill for it or you’re intent on flushing your money away. If the latter, then have at it.

SCAM!

Internal combustion engines cannot burn water.

And don’t tell me about separating the hydrogen from the water.

SCAM!

Didn’t Hyde on 70’s Show always claim that the government had a car that ran on water?

Pure nonsense, as you probably know…I bet sales are way down these days! What logic won’t stop, $2.50 gas will…

They’re still hiding that 200 mpg carburetor, too.

Not to mention the alien spacecraft.

Yes, you can run an engine on Water! You first have to heat it and turn it into steam. Then it will run a STEAM ENGINE, which is only 8% efficient compared to a gasoline engine at about 30%. You’ve beenwatching too many science fiction and Walt Disney movies; wishing something was true does not make it so.

Oh, what a bunch of skeptics. I’ve seen cars run on water - everytime I catch clips of flooding events on TV. All you need without a flood is strong running river. Of course, I’d rather run a boat on water - I think they stay afloat longer.

Not to mention the alien spacecraft.

Along with Elvis and his new fad diet.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE ANWSER

You forgot to include your email addr. I and 1 million other people would love to clog up your inbox so please post it here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A CAR RUNNING OFF OF WATER/FUEL ?

Not much. I usually try to avoid water in my fuel.