Problem Pacifica

Hello I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica Touring, and it seems to be having a little trouble. It does not seem to accelerate properly almost like the power isn’t all there and sometimes when you take your foot off the gas it doesn’t seem to slow down but actually go faster. I was wondering what you might think the problem would be, and don’t know if it could be related but my wife now tells me the check engine light has been on for over a week now. Thank you.

Have the CEL checked for the code(s) and post the number (eg;PO1234) back here for more assistance.

Allow Me To Add To Roadrunner’s Good Suggestion.

Call a couple of national “chain” type autoparts stores, like Autozone, Advance, etcetera. Ask them if they’d read your Pacifica’s trouble codes free of charge. Many do this as a customer service right in their parking lot. Many are open Sundays and evenings, too.

Be sure and write them down exactly as Roadrunner has asked. We’ll be waiting to hear from you.

These codes often hold information as to what’s possibly going on (or not going on ).

CSA