POST bug?

I just tried my first post and i keep getting the error that my tags are too long (33413 characters). I put in 3 tags and have deleted them down to none. How do I fix this? (obviously, this is my second post).

I encountered that bug myself. Re-starting the entire post fixed it.

This is the first time in almost a week that I could post on this site…All my other internet connections and functions are normal, no problems…But when I would try to “Post Comment” or click on the agree-disagree-like buttons, the three little bars would dance for a while, then the message:
“Bad Response From Server” would appear. This morning, no problems. This same thing happened about 6 weeks ago…Nothing has changed on my end…

What browser do you use? Include both the name and version. Maybe @cdaquila can help.

Firefox, latest version…But when I’m having the problem, I’ll switch to IEx and no difference…

I am using Hughes net (satellite) as my ISP…But like I said, all the other web-sites I visit work / respond just fine…

I have been fighting this for quite awhile now. I use TenFourFox which is Firefox for older Macs, but I still have that problem when I log in on a Windows Vista machine with IE8 and forget about safari, it doesn’t work at all. I have to keep my posts to 4 lines or less or no joy.

This seem to be afflicting the people who have been posting for many years here the most. I suspect that it may have something to do with our profiles. They were created in a different environment and ported over to this one, I wonder if there is not some legacy code that is interfering. I have thought about creating a new profile under a different name with an anonymous email to see if that would work.

I was hoping that Carolyn or another Web Lackey might have shown up by now.

Blocked all day Sunday, today, Monday morning, site works normally, no problems…

Hey. I wasn’t around yesterday, but apparently my post didn’t go through this morning. I have seen this issue arise a few times before, but I’ve got a question in to the support board. The response I got was to ask whether you were typing in the tags for the first time yourself, or if you were pasting them from another source.

I never cut and paste, always type my posts…I was blocked from posting or using the agree / disagree buttons from noon on Monday until now, 4pm Tuesday…If I’m the only one, then it’s on my end not yours…It’s interesting that it only happens on this site…