Logging in

Now it works…

Hi guys - sorry I couldn’t give you an update to say we knew there was a problem. I couldn’t get in, even through the back way. It was just fixed. Please accept our apologies.

Thanks. It’s nice to be back.

It now let’s me sign off. While some people couldn’t sign in, I couldn’t sign out. All seems fine now.
Thanks.

It’s working OK now. All’s right with the world.

First time I have been able to open community for 4 days. I use a Mac so IE isn’t really an option.

"Well, everything's working as it should be. Nobody's complaining. Nevertheless, I've got some spare time, so let's play around."

That would be an EXTREMELY POOR way to develop code. I would hope they have a test system and a QA department. Then after any code changes are thoroughly tested on the test system…it’s then migrated over to the production system. To allow a developer to make changes to a production environment?? The manager should be FIRED if that’s allowed.

Everything is good on this end, except for the other log in issue that’s been here for quite a while. I have it set to keep me always logged in but I always have to refresh a couple times before I’m logged in. Other times I need to go through the entire log in process.

I know others here have reported the same issue.

Still having problems getting the page to completely load. So the problem isn’t completely fixed.

Tester

Well, this evening it’s working fine on the PC running Firefox whereas before it was a “Something gone wrong…” message.