License plates that owners should have thought about more carefully

I now know why I didn’t get it. lv doesn’t equate love to me. Maybe it is a text thing.

The monkey mask seems like a good idea. The problem is, it would attract too much attention. I think I’d use that method the Columbo tv show used. The criminal needed an alibi to offer as evidence he was somewhere else. So he hired someone to drive his car really fast in a known speeding ticket camera area wearing a mask of himself. The mask was just a life size photograph of his face with holes to look through held on by an elastic band. A few days later, the ticket came in the mail to his house, with a photograph of him appearing to be driving the car, which he showed to the police. He was off the hook until Columbo eventually got suspicious.

Like a street locomotive, rollin’ down the track…

That’s deliberate. I assumed Mr/Ms ‘MINOR LV’ didn’t think about other interpretations of his/her plate, as the title of the thread says.

3MTA3 = EATME

@cdaquila am I going to get in trouble now?

OK, after seeing the hint for move it, now I get them.

We have one around here that says “8Kimchi”. for my life I don’t know if the guy ate Kim-chi or hates it.

@db4690, no, you’re not going to get in trouble, but now that you’ve shared with the class, perhaps that can be the end of the explication. :thinking:

As for the kimchi guy, maybe he was…pickled…when he picked his plate. (Thanks. I’ll be here all week!)

1 Like

There is a Virginia tag ILEGAL and it is on a car belonging to a person that’s does look of Hispanic decent. To me that’s just inviting problems.

No matter what his descent might be, perhaps he isn’t really a decent person.
:smirk:

Whether it is the owner, the car, or the owners actions that are “ILEGAL”. I really wouldn’t want the kind of attention the tags may draw.

“EATME” in the rear view mirror. Does that help.

It took me several seconds to realize why BAA BAA was on a black Jeep.

Have you any wool?

3 Likes

I hate text speak and abbreviations plus acronyms that are not spelled out then placed in parenthesis.

3 Likes

i dnt no wut ur t4lkin’ ab0ut. :wink:

Here’s one I always thought was funny, in a mildly criminalistic way:

And then there’s this one:

1 Like

Years back when I lived in Fla.there was children’s home that had a station wagon with the licence tag BRATS.

2 Likes

If that had been a Wisconsin plate, it would probably have been a reference to sausages.
:wink:

6 Likes

Mmmmmm… sausages… now were talkin’.

Yeah that English language again. Hard for others to understand. Maybe it should be spelled brahts instead.

How about simply brots? :hotdog: :beer:
CSA

I’ll bet the owner of the BMW is a stutterer!