Hydro4000

I recently saw a story on the local news about a product called Hydro4000. It is supposed to boost fuel efficiency by useing hydrolysis to produce hydrogen, which the car uses as fuel. Have you heard of this product and does it work? The local news station did a test that seemd to indicate that it did indeed dramatically increase mileage. I’d like to know if anyone has any experience with this.

Yet another reason to never trust television news. If the station is promoting this scam as actually working then the first thing that should be suspected is just how much money did the marketers of this scam pay the station to produce this “news story”.

And yes, it’s a card carrying scam to the nth degree.

hello flag man.

bye

hello water for fuel, GOODBYE,78 flags from me.

How exactly do you know it’s a scam? Do you have actual experience with such a device or are you dicounting it because it sounds too good to be true?

BYE,

and YES

GFY.

Since you choose to ignore common sense and logic, and assuming you’re not yet another shill trying to push this scam, then you should buy one, test it thoroughly, and do not let us know how it works out.

I installed the Hydro4000 on a 2000 GMC 3500 P/U with a 6.5L Turbo Diesel.I was getting 14.4 MPG.After about 2 weeks I was up to 19.9
and now i’m at 21.6MPG I really enjoy my Hydro4ooo.Easy to use.