Holy Cow, I paid $2.05 today in Minnesota

Armageddon claims that the day after I eat her homemade bean soup my gaseous output becomes a catalyst that creates damaging, hurricane force winds throughout most of North America, parts of Bermuda and much of Cuba and Barbados.

Tell The Story Of The Big Game Safari, Again, And We’ll See If Anybody Faints.
CSA

I saw John Glenn’s second trip on the Shuttle. You can’t get close enough to appreciate how large the shuttle, main motor, and strap-ons are. We watched from A1A at its intersection with Rte-50. That’s an excellent place to watch from. That will be a good place to watch whatever takes over the two Shuttle launch pads. The Causeway was the best place to watch, but the best spots were reserved for the VIPs. You also had to watch out for gators on the causeway.

Hi, I think this one’s getting a bit outside car topics. Could you please bring it back at least a bit more on topic? Thanks, and happy thanksgiving eve.

how about, we should start making rocket cars? I’m a bad boy. Sorry

When I was Food and Beverage director at Holiday inn Boardwalk in Daytona Beach, 18 story hotel, we would have launch breakfasts, it was fun to watch! We also had hurricane parties, serving hurricanes in special glasses, watching for incoming hurricaines, most people would start cheering if it was heading our way, had a lot of break kids in a bathtub of ice cubes due to sunburn, Heck of a disco bar, negative liquor cost after door fee, fun to watch the tide roll in and swamp cars who’s owners had no idea about tides!