Help! Name of part needed!

Hello All,
I am excited to write my first post. I hope someone can help me.
My 2004 Ford Focus needs a new piece. It’s a solid plastic thing that covers the manual passenger wing mirror controls on the inside of the passenger door. What the heck is the name for it? And do you have an old one I can buy?
Muchas gracias!

You can drop by a Ford dealer’s parts department and they should be able to show you a diagram of the door parts with names. You can then either order one, or call around to junkyards, or go to and see if you can find a used one.

1 Like

Is it this?

yes, thank you!