Golf clubs fit in new convertible trunk?

It has a 2-piece shaft, plus all the heads.

They stole my idea already?? Isnā€™t that what I said last page?? Canā€™t trust anyone. They are lurking here just looking to steal ideas. Iā€™m gonna have to consider legal options. At least no one stole my idea for a convertible that is also a hard top. That one is worth a lot of money.

It has a 2-piece shaft, plus all the heads.

Thereā€™s just ONE shaft???

Yep.

One shaft, click the club head you want and away you go. I would say good for 60% of the duffers out there that arenā€™t trying to impress anyone with their custom clubs. Only thing is I would throw out half the club heads. All you need is a putter, 7, 9, and a wood. All the rest are for show.

That would mean itā€™s adjustable lengthā€¦which Iā€™m pretty sure is against USGA rules.

Plus the shaft flex can be very different for different clubs.

I donā€™t think the shaft adjusts, the heads have different lengths:

Interesting concept though.

ā€œIā€™m pretty sure is against USGA rulesā€

So? Golf for fun not profit so who cares?

Itā€™s Tattooā€™s golf club set.

Thatā€™s about my size. I was missing a 7 and grabbed one out of another bag and wondered why it worked so good. Found out it was a junior size.

So? Golf for fun not profit so who cares?

Most people (like me) who play for fun also play in leagues or in tournaments. In fact MOST of my yearly golf is league and tournament playā€¦and they adhere to USGA rules. If itā€™s against the rules I donā€™t know of any league or tournament that would allow it.

I just checked - they are NOT USGA approved. I like the concept though. The only reason Iā€™d ever consider buying them is when I go on vacation. Howeverā€¦Iā€™d have to carry that bag on the planeā€¦anything valued over $100 Iā€™ve ever put in my bag that was checked in - never made it to itā€™s destination.

Now WHY didnā€™t I think of that? Oh, b/c this question was posted for:
NEW CAR OWNERS that GOLF - no guessing please
for their personal shopping & ownership experiences
ā€¦ that a tape canā€™t answer
ā€¦ and a small town doesnā€™t offer as ā€œin stockā€ cars that suit - to shop