Changing Username

How can I change my username?
I was assigned a username automatically.

1 Like

I dont know but would like some help with this also!

And to think of the time I have wasted trying to decipher acronyms here.

And I always thought your name was Rod Knox. Just kidding. I remember years ago you explaining it.

Well I sure wish I had a cool name like Rod Knox but unfortunately I have yet to figure out how to change “user 1248539” to something a little more descriptive and personal…any help would be greatly appreciated … Thanx.

That’s not his real name. We all use an alias, except maybe a few brave folks. Yeah I agree about just being a number. Maybe you could get it changed to “badge1248539” and people might give you some respect.

Morning, @ellukay_143802…I’m sending you a private message. Can fix that for you!

Or maybe Badge 714, @bing. For those old enough to recall that… "Just the facts, Ma’am.

1 Like

This happened to me, too.
Should be addressed, asap.

What’s wrong with Ten Beers? I just figured you drank two on the way here.
:wink:

If you like your username changed, please send me a private message.

Thanks for quick response. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find the option to send PM anywhere on your profile. Anyways, if you have the authority to change my name to just “Gew”, I would be very happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Click on Carolyn’s avatar and you will see a box with message in it .

OK. Could you please log out, and log back in with username Gew and your existing password? Should work.

Thanks a lot, it worked a charm!

cdaquila–I want to change my username but can’t figure out how to send you a private message. Please change my username to Zammer

OK, I changed it. Can you please log out and log back in? That should change the display.

Thanks.

Sorry, cdaquita, I just posted and my name still appears, not Zammer. I tried editing my username in my account, it said “saved,” but nothing changed. Can you help?

Thank you,

Zammer (AKA Leonard Zamkoff)

Did you log out and log back in per Carolyn’s directions? That usually solves it…

Yes, I did, several times. Check the name on this reply.