Change my Username/Nickname

I put my Nickname as “DarkNiiinja” when I created my account, but now it’s a random generated name.
Can’t find a way to change this…
Help, please?
Thank you!

Good morning. I changed your username, but it’s not showing up to me yet. Can you please log out and log back in with the username you chose and same password? That should fix it.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you!!

Hi, I’m wondering if it’s still possible to change a username? I didn’t know that the auto-generated username would show up publicly and would really appreciate changing it to something simpler. (If only an admin can change it, just substituting “KH” for the first part would be fine.)

Thanks!

I will Bat Signal our esteemed Moderator but seriously as long as you don’t put your address or phone number in a post no one can find you . Well actually the NSA already knows where you are.

@cdaquila

1 Like

Hi, if you log out and log back in, the username KTH is your new one (seems you entered that perhaps, because it showed up in the wrong field in the profile.) if you want something else I can change it again. Feel free to pm me. (Password is the same, whatever you chose.)

Thanks, that’s perfect!

Well actually the NSA already knows where you are.

Yep, and MI6, the FSB and the Mossad too. The worst part is they all seem to know how boring I am. It’s almost insulting how few questions I get asked at borders :laughing:

Hi!
I just signed up here and I was attributed a very impersonal nickname. I can’t find the message button when I click on avatars so I use this public topic.
Could you please change my nickname for Rhadamenthos ? Thanks!

@cdaquila I am sending our esteemed Moderator a Bat Signal for you .

Does Rhadamenthos signify something ?

Thanks for letting me know. I will go into our system and change it. I’ll post back when it’s done.

@VOLVO-V70 I like Greek mythology and Rhadamanthus was a wise king on its living and one of the three judges of the deads in the afterlife. I just modified its name a little bit and it became my usual nickname on the internet. :slight_smile:
@cdaquila That would be great, thanks a lot! I’m sorry, I somehow missed the step for the nickname edition and it was too late when I tried.

1 Like

Hi there - @r.chaabane_174764 please log out and log back in with username Rhadamenthos and same password. This should change the display name. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Worked perfectly, thanks ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. May I have my username changed as well please? Can it be changed to JohnWallace
Thanks

Hi. Log out and log back in with username JohnWallace and your original password. Should be all set.

It is working, thanks a lot.

1 Like