A really wild Toyota commercial

I watched the commercial , I did not find it to be clever or funny .

My favorite car commercial is one I saw on tv last December, Subaru I think. Two dogs own the car, one driving (the husband), one (the wife) in the passenger seat. They come to a stop. A pedestrian dog (cute female Poodle) walks in front of the car, from left to right. The driver dog’s eyes follows the Poodle’s butt the whole way. As the Poodle reaches the right side of the road, the husband dog’s eyes are now looking right at the wife dog’s eyes. The wife dog, who’s been watching the husband stare at the cute female Poodle the whole time, goes “grrlllll grlllll” … … The husband dog quickly glances away from the Poodle & pretends it never happened … lol …

I’ll bet researcher or someone will find it and post. That would be a hoot.

Here it is …

Another Subaru commercial featuring the ‘Barkleys’ has two adult dogs in front, two young dogs in back (one in a safety seat), driving on a city street. Suddenly all the dogs get excited, barking and whatnot. Then a mailman in a postal van is shown passing in the opposite direction. After the mailman is past, everything is calm and quiet again…

Innovative and wild and Toyota appear in the same sentence only in commercials. They guy driving the car in the add is probably PO 'd because he bought a Tercel, Echo or Yaris from Toyota. They can only sell these things as a joke…

The Aygo is part of a joint venture with Citroen and Peugeot, the engine is made by Toyota (a whopping 1.0 3cyl). Buyers can get personalize them to some extent but not anywhere close to what Mini offers. These are city cars meant for the European market just like the VW UP! or the polo which we probably will never see here.

Here’s the Subaru commercial @MadMichael mentioned, about the dog family driving the car and they see a postman … lol …

Another grin:

;-]

That one is hilarious @insightful !!! Thanks for posting.

I like the gas station “mini-mart” best too.