97 Buick Turn Signals

I have a 97 Buick Lesabre, when I use the turn signals (Doesn’t matter right or left) the arrows on the dash stay illuminated. The turn signals aren’t turning on, on the outside of the vehicle either. The hazards work just fine though (Blinking on the dash and outside of the car). I replaced all four flasher bulbs (2 in the back 2 in the front), nothing. I replaced the dual filament tail lights, still nothing. I replaced the flasher unit under the dash, still nothing. Where’s the next place to look?
-Other interesting information-
-This happened a day after I took the car through a drive through car wash.
-Since I’ve had the car, the turn signals have never self canceled (As in after executing a turn the blinkers stay on)
Any advice is appreciated.

There are two flashers under the dash. one to the right of the column for hazards and one to the left next to the fuse block for turn signals.

Thank you so much.Will look the same as the flasher unit (1 inch cylindrical plug) I replaced for the hazards?

yes it should.

I agree with pete peters here. It’s a common problem. The flasher you replaced was more than likely the one for the hazard lights.

Thank you guys so much. I found the other flasher unit, and now I am a proud owner of a car with blinkers!

Thanks for the feedback Stan_H because this will help others with the same problem.