59 Corvette


My boss has me looking around for a chrome trim piece for in between the seats of his 59 corvette. Him or I have no clue what this piece is called and i have no clue what it looks like, but i’m trying to find it. I have searched for several pictures and cannot find one with a view of in between the back of the seats. If anyone has any idea of what i’m talking about or pictures i could possibly find, please let me know. Thank you.


Go to Hemmings.com. They will have an enormous selection of Corvette parts and/or Corvette parts dealers from which to choose. Someone will have what you need.


Thank you very much, i’ll check it out.


Try Ecklers - I think the part you’re probably looking for is the Rear Inner Center Clip : http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=A1276&dept_id=1729