Can someone tell me the name of a particular part of trim

I need to know the specific name of the moulding/trim that runs along the top of the fenders, mine are chrome I believe, all i can find are moulding spears but i think that’s just the front of them near the grill and I need the whole strip from the grill to the window. I measured them at one point and cant remember the measurements but Im thinking it was something like 67" They are typically on classic cars. My 73 New Yorker is one. If you know the name, or perhaps where I can buy a replacement I would appreciate it.

No idea. You might want to join a Mopar “C” body forum, like this: