2019 Hyundai Santa Fe - Peeling paint

There is no factory paint warranty and you are unaware of a class action suit:

Why do you expect a reply?

Because a polite person would.

1 Like

lol ā€¦ not comparing of course, ā€¦ but politeness seems to be a thing of the past era. A few days ago in the SF Bay area there was a big fight between two drivers over who gets the parking spot in a Costco parking lot. One of the driverā€™s got severely beaten up by the other contender. The DA refused to prosecute, saying both driverā€™s had ample opportunity to just give the spot to the other in order to avoid the fight.

Not to pick on you but yes to me it is common courtesy and a pet peeve. Like saying thank you. If you send an email, it is nice to get an acknowledgment that they got it. But yeah English law can be a little convoluted. Iā€™m not even sure google is still legal over there anymore. Best to powder the wig up though just in case.

I think if anyone of you receive a string of emails that made no sense, you would just delete them. It went from do your own research to sour milk in 2 days.

Most of the Car Talk emails land in my spam file, many guests may not realize Car Complaints/Car Talk emails might be filed as junk.