2007 Chrysler Aspen “no bus”

2007 Aspen Limited, 5.7 Hemi “No Bus”
Had previous issue several times with water entering passenger floor mat area when the sunroof drain hose clogged (located inside passenger side windshield post). Thought maybe this had contributed to problems now. Began with A/C only working intermitently. But now won’t start. Battery power OK, and have Power to Elect Control Box. Lights on dash flash and “no bus” appears.

A No Bus message usually means the dash/instrument cluster isn’t communicating with the other computers/modules in the vehicle.

A poor electrical connection at the back of the instrument cluster can cause this.

Tester

Whatever became of the failure Jeff? What did you have to do to fix it? I am having the same issue with the same failures for the same reason (water intrusion).

I am having the same exact issues, Can anyone tell me what fixed the problem? It started with carpet wet in passenger floorboard, a/c wasn’t cooling and took it in for repair. They fixed several things they said caused the a/c problem and shortly after getting it back, it started doing the same thing. I took it somewhere different and the guy disconnected the switch that controls the rear a/c. This did fix the front air conditioner, but a few days later all the engine lights started flashing and the alarm kept going off. There was 13 codes, I cleared them and it stopped the problem for about a week. The engine light came back on and the 13 codes are back. The Aspen still runs ok, but I’m afraid it’s going to stop running and cost more than it’s worth to fix it. It looks like everything is related to the buss. The week it ran without problems it was sunning and clear outside, it rained and now the problem is back.
Anyone else have this problem?

The wet floor, I found was due to a drain tube from the sunroof clogging. It runs down the passenger side windshield post. Easily cleared with my shopvac.