04 intrepid

First I want to say whoever designed the 04 intrepid, should be shot!! starts overheating, then sounds like it is going to start but never does/ so,change the injectors, fuel pump, cam sensor, now thermostat. Ran fine for 1 day now wont start again. HELP PLEASE!!!

There’s not enough info known to make much of a guess since we do not know if the problem is fuel, spark, or electrically related.
Scanning the car would be a help also.

Squirt some aerosol carb cleaner into the intake tract and see if it starts and runs for a few seconds. If it does, then it’s going to likely fall back onto a fuel pump control issue; possibly an Automatic Shutdown Relay fault?
If it does not start then possibly an ignition module or ignition switch issue.

Don’t blame the car at this point. It’s 6 years old and Chrysler uses the same suppliers for fuel injection and emission components that many other car makers use.

“Starts Overheating, Then Sounds Like It Is Going To Start, But Never Does . . .” [?]

And you think this is caused by stupid designers?

I have never seen a car that wouldn’t start, overheat.

How’s “throwing parts at it” working for you?

Please explain the “overheating” and “won’t start” situation in more detail and in a way that makes sense, possibly using chronological order.

Is the “Check Engine” light illuminated? Have any codes been set by the onboard computer?

CSA

OK, LET ME START FROM BEGINING, BOUGHT THE THING 4 MONTHS AGO, RAN GREAT FOR A MONTH, THAN IT STARTED OVER HEATING THAN IT STARTED CHUGGING AND RUMBLING THAN IT KILLED OVER AND WOULDN’T START. AND WHEN I MEAN WOULDN’T START, I MEAN IT, REALLY TRYS TO BUT JUST DOSEN’T. WHEN I PUT KEY IN AND TURN IGNITION HALF WAY. SOMETIMES YOU CAN HEAR THE FUEL PUMP ENGAGE, AND SOME TIMES NOT. SO REPLACED THAT, (WHICH IS IN THE TANK). AND NO DIFFERENCE. ALSO REPLACED CAM SENSOR (WHICH WAS CHEWED ALL UP)THAN CAR STOPED OVERHEATING AND WOULD START BUT THAN RAN AT A VERY HIGH RPM. STARTED OVERHEATING AGAIN. ALSO CHANGED THERMOSTAT (WHICH IS ALSO A GREAT SPOT THEY PUT THAT) AND HOSES. CAR RAN OK FOR A DAY, THEN JUST DIED. NOW DOSENT EVEN TURN OVER AND WONT JUMPSTART EITHER. HAD CODE READER DONE AND GUY TELLS ME IT SHOWING THINGS WRONG THAT HAVE BEEN REPLACED, AND MAYBE ITS THE COMPUTER. DOES ANYONE TRULY KNOW THE ANSWER ON WHAT IS WRONG?? AND PLEASE NO GUESSES I AM PRETTY MUCH BROKE NOW.
OH YA ONE MORE THING. ANYONE NO ABOUT THE LEMON LAWS. CAN I JUST GO RETURN IT OR WHAT STEPS DO I HAVE TO TAKE TO DO SO? THANKS