Zimmer's back!

I’d be happy if it had stayed retired:

You can buy it -
No Reserve: 2011 Ford Mustang GT–Based Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe for sale on BaT Auctions - ending October 13 (Lot #87,238) | Bring a Trailer

This is the cover shot for the auction, not my cup of tea but someone out there thinks they need this.

Well , Bring a Trailer is the best place to sell this awful vehicle . I really am amazed at some of the prices that vehicles sell for on BAT .

I thought you meant zimmie
or later gunner who was on here years ago. He was a kid in love with the big chevies. Argued with gunnie a marine over the name.

They’ve been back for a few years now. I heard about them on one of my trips back to Syracuse to visit family. Their headquarters is downtown Syracuse. Not sure where the manufacturing is. I know some is done in Syracuse.

I could love that car! They are under 40k, man I need another garage!

A blemish and other imperfections? Surely they mean everything in front of the firewall and that Continental kit back end. The current bid is $11k too high.

As P.T. Barnum famously said, "Nobody ever lost money by underestimating the taste of the American public“.

1 Like

Makes a warthog look strikingly handsome. The glass is not even tinted dark enough to hide the identity of the occupants.

Yank the engine//trans/rear axle out and drop it all into a Fox Body Mustang.

1 Like

Drivers wear hoodies to remain anonymous.

1 Like

The auction is over . Selling price $29569.00 :astonished:

I thought people were nuts when it reached 15000.00 .

2 Likes

Heh heh, had to count the digits. For a minute I thought it was 29 million us. Guess people are trimming their expenses. Can’t even buy a good used truck for that.

Whew. Thought it was fired vikes coach mike Zimmer. He is a dinosaur.