World's Ugliest Car (in production)

New Camaro. I get nauseous every time I see one.
Runner up: BMW X6. Pointless to boot.
I think the Cube is not pretty by any definition, but its ugliness is more like that of a VW Beetle or Citroen 2CV. Kind of looks like it belongs in a Manga mag or a Godzilla movie. I like it – it’s purposeful.

Hummers are the ugliest cars on the road, both physically and philosophically. Zero aerodynamics, zero flair, and zero usefulness except as ego-boost to insecure owners. Overcompensating a little?

Citroen 2CV

The Smart Car looks like a death trap. Last year, I did some serious online searching, and found that it actually has fewer fatalities for the quantity sold and driven, than average cars. Turns out they put a lot of work in making the passenger compartment solid. I found videos and accounts of big cars smashing into the Smart Car, and the rescue crews had to pry the occupants out of the big car. Those in the smart car kicked the door and stepped out. Hard to believe, isn’t it?

But. the Smart would crush back to the cabin, then stop, at any reasonable crash speed.

My concern would be needing lots of repairs?

Lincoln Navigator

I always call them Pontiac Dumpsters since thats what they look like.

Gotta be the Hummer.
It’s HUGELY ugly.

The Azetc will be on top for all time, but the Cube is a close second.

Gee, I dunno, the Twizy looks kinda fun - and Renault is obviously under no illusions as to the role of this thing

The Aztec is the ugliest car ever made, and it should win a lifetime achievement award. Still in production–I vote for Hummers.

Yeah, but you know it’s a Renault. Like lipstick on a pig, the ugly is just itching to get out.

I agree with the Aztec assessment. A committee of designers, each with their own good idea, combined to form a car that is vomit inducing.

Hummers are ugly because of their pointlessness. What, are you going to invade Target?

I know that the Peugeot RCZ is build by PSA Peugeot Citroen and the Bugatti Veyron is built by VW. Which one is a Renault?

I vote for the Nissan “cube” as THE most ugly car in production, and as the most ugly car in the entire history of automobiles.

got to be the Nissan Soul … that non-symmetric rear glass is horrible

sorry … make that Nissan “Cube,” not “Soul”

It’s hard to beat SsangYong for pure hideousness. This is the Rodius.

The ugliest car is without a doubt the Dodge Charger. Being a Mopar fan I am especially appalled by what they have done to this car. The Charger used to be a beautiful car with great lines. I had a '73 with a 400 in it and I wish I still had it. Great car. Instead, they gave this car FOUR DOORS and the grille of a truck. WTF?

I still say the Aztek takes the cake for ugliest car of all time. I know someone who has one and I have to bite my lip every time she pulls up in it. I just keep thinking, how could you have went to a car lot and picked that monstrosity out! Of course once I saw the furniture in her house it made more sense…

Wow! That’s all I can say… Like a genetic mutation gone bad. It’s like the top rear of a Scion is growing out of the back of a Prius. Who would design something like that? Must have been a joke, and experiment in China to see how many suckers would buy it.