Woman's 2009 Camry hybrid "shift cover" catches. Any diagrams on line?

In the center console, beneath the channel through which the shift rod travels, a black plastic cover is pushed rearward or forward by the shift rod.
That stiff but flexible cover slides to maintain a clean appearance and to keep objects from falling through the shift lever channel down inside the console.
The cover slide now catches.
Thank you.

It’s probably got a piece of dirt or a sticky glob of something holding things up and you could try squirting something like Windex in there. If that doesn’t help you’ll have to take it apart and clean it.

Yep, take it apart and clean all the soft drink spills and debris out of it and should be fine.

Thank you.
Cleaned.
I found a 2-inch round flat disc which is damaged.
Is there a breakdown of the assembly on line?
I do not see how to get further into the console.
Thank you.

Try the guys on the ToyotaNation they are quite knowledgeable and sometimes even helpful;)

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/104-5th-6th-generation-2002-2006-2007-2011/

^ Thank you, PP.
I joined and asked.

http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com
Toyota Part #

COVER, SLIDE (FOR POSITION INDICATOR) View Product

Stock Code: 3597506090
Price:
$ 12.29
Categories: PwrTrain/Chassis Grp
Assemblies: SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER; SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER (CAMRY (ACV40),CAMRY (GSV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS; AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
CAMRY (ASV40),CAMRY (GSV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS; ATM, 6-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT); SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER (CAMRY HYBRID (AHV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS)
Additional Images:

COVER, SLIDE, NO.2 (FOR POSITION INDICATOR) View Product

Stock Code: 3597606100
Price:
$ 7.66
Categories: PwrTrain/Chassis Grp
Assemblies: SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER; SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER (CAMRY (ACV40),CAMRY (GSV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS; AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
CAMRY (ASV40),CAMRY (GSV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS; ATM, 6-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT); SHIFT LEVER & RETAINER (CAMRY HYBRID (AHV40); NORTH AMERICA PRODUCT PARTS)
Additional Images:

Thank you, so much, knf!
That’s it! Part 35976 is damaged.
Now to figure out how to get that gear shift channel cover off!
Thank you, again!