Whining sound on my xB 2012 109k miles

When we go to my mother-in-laws, she will put something on the table, for example yogurt and would say “this is the best yogurt”; we ask her, how does he know and she would say;
“Because the store owner told me”!.
She is the best customer for the around the corner grocery store, as anything ready to go stale or sitting on the shelf forever gets offloaded.

It’s a sad commentary on the state of our educational system that a person can graduate high school and not be able to figure out how to calculate their gas mileage.

1 Like

What type of costumes does she provide for them?
:wink:

2 Likes

Stupid spell check, I fixed it/thanks.

Not really when, I think about how many times I see someone pulling multiple times to open a door clearly marked PUSH. OTOH I have been driving my 2 Camry long enough that I know If my trip odometer is at 150 miles and the fuel tank is reading about 3/4 full I am getting about 30 MPG +/-

My mom and step-dad owned a 2012 Camry Hybrid for five years. Late last year we were walking towards her car with armloads of goodies we had bought. She had handed me her car keys earlier so, as we approached her car, I popped the trunk with the remote. She stopped in her tracks, looked at me, and said “how did you do that?” I held up the remote and said “I used the trunk button on the remote”. I don’t think I’ve laughed so hard in a while (and she laughed with me). She and her husband had never used the remote to open the trunk (in five years of ownership) and did not even know that they could do that.

LOL, I’ve done this! But it’s slamming into the ones marked “PULL” that hurts! :smile:

1 Like