What happened to the forum?

I suppose I should have said nothing is intuitive if you have no background or vocabulary for it. I never once used a computer of any kind until I was retired 10 years. The only computer I ever used is a mac mini desktop. Never had anyone living in my house who used a computer so I get no feedback or advice. I have two Mac for dummies books but their advice is given in a vocabulary I don’t know. Mechanical things seem self evident to me but electronics not.
The only audio equipment I ever owned was a radio. Didn’t know what a play or pause button until the VCR came along. I still can’t remember what 12:00 am and pm are and when I look it up, I think they are wrong. How cap 12 pm possibly follow 11:59 am ? They will always be noon and midnight to me.

2 Likes

well, I just wanted to ask why the plastic of the steering wheels of 75 ford trucks smell like vomit.

I m not smart enough to use this sight any longer…

shame that…

Time for a visit to the Ophthalmologist?
:wink:

I still have the kenning…

I don t need no stinkin" glasses… :slight_smile:

at least I can post, double post, and post prolifically without fear of being called a badgehound…

…and yes, I do need glasses too, also, as well…

About the steering wheel .crud off your hands?I have seen some steering wheels start to disintregrate when certain people use them ,I remember getting in Mack trucks and having to wipe for minutes at a time to try to get the crud off the steering wheel .

Boy, I leave for a few days, and what happens?

Don’t even recognize the joint anymore.

Who’s responsible for this? Bing???

At least my avatar survived the transition.

Not me. I’m stuck in the 60’s and like it that way.