What does this Rim/Wheel fit?

If I have 14X6JJ five lug rim. How do I learn what vehicles it will fit? I think there’s a matter of measuring the distance between the holes - but can someone tell me which ones I measure? And what’s the next step for the veh. match? Much thanks to all.

There are numerous variables to consider.
You might want to look at the tech advice given at tirerack.com, specifically at http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/.

You have rim width, bolt pattern, centerbore size, offset, clearance for brakes and suspension components.

Glenn, This Reminds Me Of A Story . . . I Think It Was Cinderella.

Some dude was trying to find a chick that fit a shoe. He wanted to do some heing and sheing. That makes sense.

What’s up with trying to find a car that fits a road wheel? I think it’s supposed to be the other way around, isn’t it?

CSA

Is it alloy? Any way you could post a picture? They’re pretty distinctive, might be able to tell you.

Glenn, No Doubt You’ve Looked It Over Very Well.

Where was the “14X6JJ”? Was it between the lug holes? Sometimes there’s a manufacturer’s logo or even a part number between other lugs or some other place on the wheel. That could help narrow the search.

CSA

Thanks JoeMario - excellent site to educate the likes of me. I’ll measure the distance between the bolt holes, etc.

CSA, I like your humor, re: Cinderella…

The 14X6JJ is on the round portion of the wheel which fits the tire - NOT between the lug holes. I was able to discern the number 6 between two holes, and K4 91 between another pair. I’ll do more checking.

Glenn, I’m Glad You Liked It. Others Think I’m Being A “Smart A**” When I Attempt Humor. I’ve really Ticked Some People Off.
CSA

The most important measurement is “bolt circle”. It can be anywhere 4.5", 4.75, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0…The distance between the bolt holes is useless. Measure from the true center point (in the middle of the center hole) out to the center of any bolt hole. Double that figure for “bolt circle”.

The distance between the bolt holes gives you the bolt circle. It’s a simple Isosolies triangle. The center to center of the bolts is not useless. Simply solve for one of the triangle’s equal sides using the center to center distance as the base and the arc-angle between the bolts (for a 5-bolt pattern it’s 72 degrees, for a 4 bolt pattern 90 degrees) and you have your bolt circle radius.

Alternately, you could use 1/2 the distance between bolt centers, 1/2 the 72 (or 90) degrees. You then know two of the three angles and the base. Simply solve for the hypoteneuse of a right triangle. It’s really the same thing.