What could possibly go wrong?

Sorry for you loss. I’m hoping to meet up later (hopefully much later) w/some of my relatives and pets, but spouses? In my case, not so much … lol … Goldfinger, definitely a Bond classic.

The James Bond movie was “The Man With The Golden Gun.” It came out in 1974 and Roger Moore played 007. The two “bond girls” were Britt Ekland, who played “Mary Goodnight,” Bond’s assistant and Maud Adams, who “Andrea Anders,” Scaramanga’s mistress. In 1983, she played a different character, Octopussy, in the film of the same name.

The “famous” AMC Car jump is on YouTube…

and another version on YouTube…

Both versions are worth watching…

1 Like

It was just one date in junior high. We walked. She died 50 years later. Not my fault.

1 Like

My first date, junior high also, asked who I thought was the most attractive girl in the school to a movie. Mini skirts were the rage, and she was always wearing one to school, keeping the administrators checking her skirt length every week, which of course made her interesting to me. She (surprising to me) said “sure”. When I picked her up at her house, I noticed one of her teeth was crooked , so while the date was fun, lost interest … lol …

1 Like

Yes mine was a very nice girl, attractive and reasonably endowed by the gift of god. I guess she knew it and devoted her life to same in thankfulness.

1 Like

My first date, had a 60 Dart, was a car movie. Grand Prix, James Garner, at a Cinerama theater.

Wow, you spared no expense. I splurged at Howard wongs.

That’s a pretty good film, watched it again just a few months ago, good acting, plot still holds up.