I didn’t quite understand the great pro- / anti- uggs fashion debate that’s raged on over recent years. ugg boots sale, which look a bit like a basic clumpy moccasin-type shoe placed on top of a chunky synthetic sole, I think originally came from Australia. They’re made of /lined with sheepskin and though I’m sure they’re fine a snugly on the feet, in practical terms I always thought they were a bit of a non-starter for the British wintertime climate, because the outer part is made of soft, absorbent suede. They do come in a nice range of earth-tone colours though.
Flagged as spam.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| They are terribly comfy to wear | 1 | 474 | November 20, 2010 | |
| Ugg boots | 8 | 657 | November 22, 2010 | |
| I finally caved in, and my feet have never felt so snug! Ugg Boots | 1 | 577 | November 20, 2010 | |
| All-weather floor mats | 16 | 4129 | September 13, 2014 | |
| Suv | 9 | 749 | May 28, 2008 |