Water leaking onto front passenger floor

I own a 2007 Chevy Equinox. We already had a leak into the spare tire compartment which we got fixed. Now, when there is a good amount of rain, the front passenger side floor gets completelt soaked. Sometimes the water can be seen dripping down from the right side of the glove compartment. Is this a weather seal problem, is something clogged?? Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Does it have a sunroof? If so, the drains may be clogged.

Was it ever in an accident? My 2000 Blazer was in minor accident (fender and bumper replaced) before I bought it. There was a leak in the seam between the inner fender and firewall. I found the leak by running water into the windshield cowling and looking under the dash with a flashlight. The light reflected off the water getting in through the seam.

Ed B.

I had a similar problem in my 2002 Toyota Tacoma. Turns out there was a sealing problem at the factory during assembly. Toyota dealer had the replace the windshield for me, and also remove/reseal/replace the front right fender. Check online or with your dealer to see if there is a “technical service bulletin” (TSB) on this, which means it’s a known problem that your dealer will know how to fix.

It does have a sunroof…never in an accident. I’ll check into the sunroof drains. Thanks.