Vortec Cyclone

This is a product designed to increase horsepower by 5 to 7 Hp and mpg from 2 to 4 gallons over the usual mpg. It is a device made of stainless steel that fits inside of the car’s intake hose between the throttle body and the air filter box and is adjustable to fit the inside diameter of the hose. It descibes its action as crating a vortex in the combustion chamber that is supposed to increase hp and mpg moderately. The comapny that manufactures it is Leader Automotive Technologies in North canton, Ohio, and offers a 90 day money back guarantee. As an octogenerian I have seen dozens of automobile contraptions come and go and of course I am highly skeptical of this one. Still, kt appeals to my sense of wishing to sab ve gasoline especially at $4.00 per gallon. Does your people ever heard of thuis devive and do you think kt might work on my 1995 Sentra or any other car?

Thank you,

Harry G. Hendler

It is useless, a ripoff, repeatedly tested, does not work. Save your money (if you’re really asking, rather than spamming).

F*** off you spamming motherf***er.

For anyone else, this does not work at all.

As Clank and Clunk would say, bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-gus! No, it’s not going to work, except to separate you from some of your hard-earned cash.

Hmm.
It might be worth the 2 hour drive to N. Canton to go blow up a building… :smiley:

I doubt if they are made in the US. They have been cheap imported trash.   They have been around since the 1970's and maybe before.  They did not work then and they don't work now.  They have been sold under hundreds of names, at county fairs all over the country and on TV adds. Totally worthless.

say flag.

i think its red.