Preignition catalytic converter (www.picctv.com/ps)

This product has been recently advertised to increase gas mileage, reduce emissions, etc. Anyone know if this works? I’m one who believes that the auto and oil industries will squelch any product that could cut into their profits. A low consumption, cleaner, longer lasting engine would certainly do that.

This is a scam. Don’t fall for it.

Total Scam…But good luck with your purchase.

By the way, did you notice that the company’s web site has no address and no phone number? That should be your first indication of their ethics. They don’t want to be harassed by all of the folks who want their money back.

Tony, I can’t help but notice that this is your first post. Are you an employee of UCSA Dealers Group, LLC. or one of its subsidiaries?

total scam

Absolute junk, total scam. But they still sell a depressingly large number of units, chiefly to all the gullible fools who believe that the auto and oil industries will squelch any product that could cut into their profits.

It’s kind of funny. Even if there was a device out there that would save gas, it would not cut into oil company profits. Improving fuel efficiency only leads to increased consumption, which would keep the profits flowing.

Tony, I can’t help but notice that this is your first post. Are you an employee of UCSA Dealers Group, LLC. or one of its subsidiaries?
Gee, do you think Tony and auziman are the same person??

BTW, how can you tell it’s his first post?

how did you find how many they sell? Obviously enough to pay for the web site, at least.

Click his user name and it will show his last three posts. There is only one.

Contact Us

As you can imagine, we are overwhelmed with interest. We regrettably cannot respond to inquiries from the general public by phone. Please review the information in this site, and if you are interested, fill out an obligation-free Quote. A customer service representative will then be assigned to respond to you.

We appreciate your cooperation.

idiots

I’m one who believes that the auto and oil industries will squelch any product that could cut into their profits.

Yea, if they could, but frankly they can’t. As far back as I can remember (1950’s) there were stores of the oil companies squelching such products. Well those products are still around, some with new names and not a one of them works. Never did. It is easy to hate the oil companies, but if you really want to hate them hate them for their political influence and high prices.