Vindication!

That’s a very good point. And you’ve only mentioned one of the very obvious and overt insults. Many more comments are dripping with sarcasm, sanctimony and patronization. Yet, those escape comment.

SARCASM? OH NO! That’s my forte. Whaddum I gonna do now?
Actually when a poster asks a serious question I try and give them a serious answer. It doesn’t matter the way they ask it or how they phrase the ques. These people are serious about their cars and fixing it is very important to them. I think of them as a customer walking into the shop and asking. They may not know a lot, but they are trying hard to find out what is wrong, so regardless of what they ask, or how they ask the ques. I try and treat them respectfully. I see no need for resorting to name calling.
The humor I save for the mechs. & techs. I just hope they will understand it when I do

3rd time I’ve tried to post this. somethings wrong with my pc or this site

p.s. I try and save the name calling for the mech. or tech who screwed up their car before, or the mech who has their car now and is lieing to them about what is supposedly wrong with it… & I’ve done some of that “name calling” on here… ha ha ha :slight_smile:

From stephs “blonde” g.f.
Sorry but Steph can’t play here anymore today. I caught him circulateing a “blonde joke” on the net, so I am makeing him cook dinner tonight. He’s been at it for 2 hours, and hasn’t figured out how to cook potatoes yet. Hope he is better grease monkie than a cook.
da svi dania…
natalia

"spelling’ “semantics” “spelling” “semantics” "sp…
gawd i AM blonde