Turn signal outage

I have no right turn signals or right side emergency signals. The flasher is in the motor control module and acts like there is a bulb burned out. (rapid clicking) All the bulbs are good yet nothing works on the right side. there is no arrow indicator on the dash display either. I traced all wires as far as I could and found no loose connections and the ground connection is clean and secure. The only thing left is the indicator light in the dash. I can’t check this easily. Would this cause the problem I have???

I have no right turn signals or right side emergency signals. … All the bulbs are good yet nothing works on the right side.

If you have no right turn signals how do you know the bulbs are good?

I swapped them with the left side bulbs (that worked) and the right side bulbs worked on the left side and the left side bulbs did not work on the right side.

I very much doubt that the indicator light will effect the operation of the outside lights. If the flasher module truely is in the engine control module, or wherever it is, you need to check the output to the lights at that point and see if voltage is getting to it when the right turn signal is on. If that is ok then there is most likely a bad connection to the right side lights down the line further towards the lights.

Thanks I’ll check it out… The Stratus is made by Mitsubishi and their flasher is in the motor control module and my dealer can no longer get them but I truly believe it is not in that module.

new idea. I had the ETACS unit checked out and it is between $350.00 to $900.00 depending on where I get it. The unit has flasher/relay that is cheap if I can find a wiring diagram so I know which on it is. There is also a resistor in line with the wiring that could be bad. As I get it sorted out I’ll let you know how it worked.