Tires

replacing tires on 2006 infiniti g35x,very unhappy with bridgestone serenity model,any ideas

If winter traction is a concern Continental ExtremeContact DWS is better of the bunch. If you really need winter traction the Nokian WR G2 is best of best for an all-season.

What do you want from your tyres? Ice and snow traction, high mileage, long life good handling, smooth ride ?..

I suggest you go to tirerack.com and see what they have to offer.

www.tirerack.com

ideas.

There you go.
Have a nice day.

BC.

I’ve had good experience with Yokohama Avid H4s tires, the V4s is pretty much identical except for speed rating.

MICHELIN PILOT SPORT A/S… never accept a substitute…

I concur that these are decent with a serious downfall that is region specific, winter traction is plain awful.

do you have 17" rims or 18" rims?

I’ll second that. Keep in mind there are two versions of this tire: the Pilot Sport A/S, and the Pilot Sport A/S Plus. I recommend the A/S plus because they come with a 45,000 mile warranty while the A/S do not - difference in tire compounds there.

I can report that the A/S Plus’s are fantastic in the dry, incredible in the wet, and very good in the snow. If you hit glare ice, you can still find yourself in trouble, but then you should be going slow enough that it doesn’t matter.

They’re a little bit noisy, but that’s because of the aggressive tread pattern, which is responsible for the excellent handling. I’d rather handle well and hear a little bit of tire whine myself.