The new site fornat

Its on IE and Firefox, actually IE gives me an “error on page” when loading.
The new format stinks…tired of having to scroll down through several pages.

ANNOYING…FIX IT WEBMASTERS !

Try adblocker on FF http://adblockplus.org/en/ set page saved history to 0 clear your cookies, turn off work offline and reboot.

QUIT SAYING ITS THE BROWSER-ITS NOT THE BROWSER. Work or home, Firefox or IE old or new, its the same irritating two foot long blob of red requiring scrolling down for each question. I hope someone here has a line open to the Web folks 'cause this is ridiculous, plus it is slow as can be.

Good to hear I’m not the only one having trouble. I tried accessing it from work yesterday and couldn’t get on. I was worried my boss had locked me out of the site! :slight_smile:

Webmasters:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The site is back to normal now.

Me too…sincere thanks to the webmasters for fixing the site.

Yup. As of about 9:00 AM, it appears that this latest glitch has been fixed.

This may be an unexpected result of some well meaning “improvement.” Or it could be a purposefull effort to diminish the current usage of this site in anticipation of a new format. Or, whatever. Regardless, it is discouraging. But maybe they’ll bring back the old “Rant & Rave.” Hey, Web Lackeys, if your listening…

Had slow page loads and some page display changes this am, fixed in FF with adblocker block
|http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/*

and
||media.npr.org^
||ad.doubleclick.net^

Some pages may have one or the other and let us know if that works for you!

At first (yesterday) I didn’t know what was going on b/c I had no problem (Firefox v. 3.5.9).

Then last night it went wacky in the way described. Same this morning.

Now its back to normal.

It looks the same on my computer (IE) as it has for a long time, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Wow. I’m glad I was too busy to log in on Friday. Looks like I missed all the fun.

yeah. looks like everything is back up and running now

Please write 500 times on the blackboard: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

The new website format looks very promissing. I think it must be modified to look better on the notebooks, too. asigurare rca ieftin 2011

I think the design is better than the prevois one. This is a functionality problem, not a design problem. picturi tablouri de vanzare