Snake and mouse in car HELP!

Now guys. Tell me in your heart of hearts you didn’t think Milli Vanilli didn’t sound OK until you found out it was some cool looking dudes lip syncing to a couple of back up singers. Two thirds of the music industry is made up of singers whose voices are equalized to the point of being unrecognizable if they sang in the local church choir. I just feel bad they didn’t sell the Milli Vannili albums to the CIA to be used in lieu of water boarding .

@db4690‌
"Those fakers weren’t elevator music."

This is where, one, I say “I know but my punctuation was bad” or two, I admitted to riding in different elevators then most.

In the late '80s I was combing the import section of the record stores for one more Venom or Mercyful Fate album. So I can tell you - in my heart of hearts and in my gut of guts - I didn’t think Milli Vanilli sounded ok.

there is one device that works for eliminating vermin in cars, the hydrogen generator. (smile…)

Order me a couple !

remove this one

Just remember, after snakes eat and digest they poop a nasty, liquidy poo that stinks. So even if the mouse doesn’t die and rot in the car, you could end up dealing with snake poo.