Slightly off topic question about car lcd screens

I’ve got a question about car LCD screens. I’d like to use it for a slightly different purpose than intended. I recently set up security cameras in my house and wanted to use one of these displays as a monitor.

I’m not sure what kind of plugs they normally come with regarding power. The ones I’ve looked at all seem to use RCA inputs, which is great, but I’m not sure how to power the unit. I was assuming It would have a DC car plug that would go into the cigarette lighter, but after seeing a few pictures I don’t think that’s the case.

How are those units normally powered? Could someone with one of those units post a picture?

Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about aftermarket LCD attached to a DVD player, or a built-in screen taken from a junked car?

To get the security signal from home you’ll need internet access.
Just take your tablet or laptop plus a subsciption to some satelite service to get your signal anywhere you are.
Taking your tablet with you keeps that information at your fingertips, in the car or out.

Just take your tablet or laptop plus a subsciption to some satelite service to get your signal anywhere you are.

Or use your cell-phone as a hotspot if so equipped.

And , with some of the newer phones…that’s all you need, the phone.

I think the OP has an idea not thought through yet to the best solution.
When they read all these posts, I think they’ll get to a workable method.