Run Your Car on Water

TOM AND RAY,

WHAT’S THE POOP? HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MONITORING THIS? THERE ARE WEB SITES POPPING UP ABOUT “HHO” AND “BROWN’S WATER” EVEN FILMS FROM NEWS MEDIA LIKE REUTERS AND NBC ABOUT CARS MIXING HYDROGEN FROM WATER DEVICES INSTALLED IN CARS THAT GET HIGHER MILEAGE WHEN RUNNING ON THE MIXTURE OF HYDROGEN AND GAS IN TANK. WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT THIS? WHY ISN’T THIS BIGGER NEWS???IF IT IS VALID

Another Spammer…PLEASE LEAVE.

What makes you say that? It is a valid question.
LOBro

ALL of these devices have been debunked…Making hydrogen takes more energy than the resulting hydrogen contains…The volume of hydrogen gas produced by these devices is so small adding it to the fuel mix produces no measurable benefit…

but i saw it on TV… it must be true!!! sorry, it aint so.

I believe we’re in one of those awkward parts in history where we desire a change (new fuels) but don’t want to go through the painful process of changing. Like when the automobile first came out. No one wanted a car because they were loud and smelly. It took that painful transition of horses to cars. There’s going to be a bunch of “miracle fuels” during this transition period until someone discovers a new fuel that actually works.

I found a car that runs on water. made by GM no less

I only use bottled water to run my car. None of that cheap stuff, from the faucet, for my baby!

Steam cars ran on water. Sort of.

In that video they left out just a wee, tiny, little detail: how much ENERGY is used to separate the H2 and O from the H2O?! These “concept” cars have light-years of development before they’re ready for “prime-time”.

The car on TV had hydrogen cell technology, not a cheap hydrogen from water generator that can be added to your car!!! Some people need to learn some science.

Yes, the Top Gear tv show did say that the car had an “electric motor”, a “hydrogen tank”, and a “fuel cell”. There was no mention of the energy required to produce the hydrogen which powered the car. There is no “free” energy from a fuel cell. At five million quid, it’s still a concept car.

Honda is supposedly providing hydrogen/fuel cell cars to movie stars and the like in a corporate publicity stunt to promote themselves…No mention is made as to how or where these cars are refueled, and at what cost this fuel is provided. It’s a “My Honda is MUCH cooler than your Prius” thing…

Here is a good article on fuel cell cars and other alternative fuel vehicles, at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_fuel_cell_cars Enjoy!

hell,you’ll make the top 5,on what people are talking about,(AGAIN)

you are good.

hello FLAG.

hello FLAG.

I’ve done this to a number of posts, but I don’t think it does a lick of good.

it does but it has to be team oriented.

I do 30 at a time.

then when hit again by others it works.