Pulstar Plugs, expensive but do they WORK?

New spark plugs have built in capacitor in stem. Deliver a 1000x+ more potent spark, company claims can improve fuel use efficiency by up to 10%. IF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY USED THEM HAVE YOU NOTICED ANY WHATSOEVER FUEL SAVINGS?

If you do a search for all the prior discussions on Pulstar Plugs, you’ll save us lots of time from repeating ourselves.

If you take the time to read all the previous discussions on this topic, you’ll save yourself lots of money!

From one Miller to another, I doubt you’ll find anyone here who has tried this product. We’re a skeptical bunch, by and large, and this product claims to defy the laws of internal combustion.

yup they work well…

they separate you from your $$$$

Agreed with everyone else. Save your money and simply ask if they accomplished even a fraction of what is claimed then why isn’t every internal combustion engine produced rolling off the assembly line with these plugs already in place.

Sure they do. They work just like other plugs and make extra profit for the seller. Save gas, certainly not.

Haven’t used these but I did install Bosch Platinum +2 spark plugs (purchased at the WalMart for about 2 bucks each) and am amazed at the incredible improvement in throttle response. The vehicle did 0 to 60 in .6 less seconds than before the installation. That is a worthwhile expenditure for that kind of return. No noticeable change in mpg but I do love these plugs. And, they come pre-gapped so there is less work installing these plugs. Bosch, by the way is the original company to successfully get the patent on the spark plug about 100 years ago. They make lots of automotive products and none are advertised as magical. Don’t believe there are any plugs that will actually drive down fuel consumption, because if there were I am sure the auto makers would use them. Buy Bosch plugs!